July 10, 2012

Job Hunting

Well, good luck to me! I'm going to apply and interview at some jobs this afternoon. Why do I always get so nervous even if I'm just picking up an application?
Part of me is scared to get a job. I don't want to start only to find out I hate it two weeks in. I've done that before and I don't want to again.
And another part of me feels like such a pansy! Haha probably the practical side of me.
At the same time, I think I'm ready for a job. I want to be around people and help them. I don't like being by myself all day - it gets pretty lonely!
It is so nice for me to know that all our finances aren't resting on my income only. What a load off my shoulders! When Jordan was going to school, I had to pay the rent and the bills. Honestly, I didn't mind, but it sure was stressful!
But that chapter of our life is over. And we're starting a new one. Hopefully with some good news about jobs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment