July 6, 2012

Catching Up

Wow. So much has happened in the past 7 months, and I have definately not been keeping up with my posting!! Here's some recap:
We got engaged!
(Well, I guess this was longer than 7 months ago... closer to a year, but you know!)

We got married!!

Took a few too many pictures...


Then celebrated with a huge reception afterwards!

We travelled to Breckinridge, CO for our honeymoon.
Not much snow, and we only skiied one day, but we had a blast just being together!

We came back to NE to celebrate my birthday and Christmas with
 family by opening wedding presents!

And a Blake Shelton concert when we got back to Lincoln!

Our little one-bedroom apartment - our first home!
It was tiny, but very special to us.
We stayed here until June when Jordan graduated.

More pics will come later, these are all just from December and January! But it caught you up a little bit :) We are loving married life! I keep thinking we're still in the "honeymoon stage", because we haven't even had a huge fight... it's great! :)
Since January, Jordan has graduated from Milford and has a job in Grand Island. We moved from Lincoln to Grand Island in the middle of June... pics to come cuz this brand new apartment is sweet!! I'm searching for a job, but it is such a comfort to hear Jordan tell me to take the time and find one I will actually like!
God has provided and He has blessed us. I am so grateful for a husband who has the same desire as me to follow God and seek out His will. Jordan is a wonderful leader, and I still sometimes pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming!
Ok, enough gushing :) I'll sign off for now!




1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I was beginning to think your blogging days were over :-)

    ReplyDelete