July 25, 2012

Hope

Like I said, I had a job interview last week - for a job I really really really want! I'm supposed to hear the result tomorrow or the next day. It's hard to have high hopes but low expectations. I mean, I really want this job, and it's hard to imagine me not getting it. (I don't know if I've ever sounded more prideful in my life lol) You know what I mean though? At the same time, I know I need to prepare for the worst. Not getting the job. I guess we'll see in a couple days!
God has been so good to Jordan and me. In the midst of all the sadness, exhaustion and grief we've had to go through in the last month and a half, He has given us so many "happy moments" where we know He is still with us and loves us. Just one example, we've been visiting different churches in the area and that in itself has been disappointing until this week. I know for a fact at the last church we visited, God sent people our way to encourage us, make us feel welcome, and to show that there is a church somewhere out there that cares about people!
Now, I don't want to sound all annoyed and negative - I hope it doesn't come across that way! I am very grateful and so amazed at the way God works in our lives. I am blown away at His love for us and how He provides without fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment