July 26, 2012

!!!!!!!!!

Ok, this is crazy. Totally amzing. I am blown away. Speechless!!
Two hours after my post yesterday, I got a call from my interviewer who informed me I got the job!!! I am so excited! I really think I'm going to love this job. I'll be working with people at a physical therapy clinic during normal day hours. I won't have to wear uncomfortable shoes. I won't be working on commission. I'm so excited!!!
God is so great - The night before I got the call, I was laying in bed. Jordan walked in and said he could "hear me thinking" and that I should stop worrying. Easy for him to say! After an hour of silently freaking out, I told God that I was sick of worrying. I can't control the outcome anyway. I finally just let go. I fell asleep right away... then the next morning, I got the call that I got the job! :)

1 comment: