August 12, 2012

Happy Life

Is it weird that I just love, love, love being by myself somedays? Jordan is on a "brotime" trip today, and even though I love spending time with him, I have been looking forward to today for a week! It's a great feeling to be able to deep clean without having to clean around someone, rearrange furniture, do laundry.... Wow, I'm a cleaning nerd :S
Anyway, life has been going smoothly. I love my new job, and Jordan's job is going good as well. He still is nerveous about messing up a project (considering some of that shop's projects are $30,000 projects, I would be nervous too!!) but he has been doing great so far!
Hmmmmm. Not much else has been happening! Just day-to-day life. But it's good and we're happy. Short and sweet post for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment