September 16, 2012

Live and Learn

Hmmm, life has been so busy lately! Jordan and I have been working, of course, but our jobs have both been getting a little more hectic. Not in a bad way, just a "constant state of busy-ness!" Jordan has been working on more and more projects and already has his 90-day review this week (fingers crossed!!!) and my job has been getting so much business, we've hired three new full-time employees and still can't seem to keep up!
We're also staying busy keeping up with our siblings! Jordan's sister and my brother both run for the same cross country team, and we've been to a couple meets. So much fun! :) My other brother came home from college this past week, and my family and we spent three hours at the local Olive Garden catching up with him!
Last week was our highschool's homecoming. We went to the football game (our team actually scored!!) and had fun seeing relatives, classmates and good friends. Isn't it crazy how much people change in five years, three years, or even a few months?
On Saturday, one of my classmates got married. We skipped the Husker game (well, I guess we listened to it on the radio), argued for forty minutes about what to wear, and travelled to Minden. I love going to weddings, because it always reminds me of my own wedding day. I can't believe we got married nine months tomorrow! Anyway, after the ceremony, we went to the reception and ate, chatted with friends and danced! Well, I danced... Jordan sat. Hey, I got him to dance one slow song with me (one more than I usually get!) At least he's ok with me dancing with my friends and doesn't make me sit, too! :)
Today, we went to church where the sermon was unusually long. It was a great sermon, but my allergies made me so miserable I had to leave the room twice - embarrassing! And tonight we have Biblestudy. Tonight is our first night, and I'm really looking forward to it. However, I need to make a side dish. And I don't have any ideas. Maybe I should stop typing and start flipping through my cookbooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment