August 30, 2011

"Mine"

Wow, I'm all moved in to my own apartment and starting my new job!! And it has been... crazy. However, I do love my own space. For the fist time in nineteen years, I have my own bathroom... and I'll only have it for another four months! I don't have a roommate for the first time in six years. It feels great! I love being able to decorate my living room, cook my own meals in my own kitchen, and organize my own storage. I am so blessed!

However, all this new stuff of "my own" makes me think of the people who don't have homes. They don't have a roof over their head. They don't have food to fix for dinner or a kitchen to cook in.

I am so fortunate. God has blessed me enormously! I have such a great fiance, family, friends and such a big, loving, powerful God!

No comments:

Post a Comment